Friday 20 May 2011

Returning soon, please stay tuned!

Hello dear readers, old and new!

You may have noticed I haven't been posting for a few months now... Yes, I am still alive and well. Life has definitely got in the way of late but I intend on making a return to Diary of a Ladybird very soon.

So,why the absence? Well... for one, my day job has been a priority (ermm, as it should be I guess!). Mr Ladybird and I also adopted a puppy at the start of the year, and getting him settled in and trained was quite a commitment! Actually, make that a huge commitment!

Introducing our Labradoodle puppy, Henry...


I mean, really.. how could you say no to a face like that?! Anyway, he is now very much part of our little family and we simply love him to bits! He is such a lovable little fellow and is full of cuddles :)


And there's been something else that's been happening in my life since my last post too. I can't wait to share it with you all ... Stay tuned for my next post for the big reveal!


Love,

Ladybird xxx

8 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM DYING AT CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry is sooo cute and I can't wait to find out your exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man...he looks like a henry for sure!!!! super cute! great to hear from you again too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...that's one cute puppy! What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pup is sooooooo adorable! I could not say no to a facw ao cute either.
    Looking forward to your return.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is good to hear from you again and to discover Henry's cute face! Looking forward to your upcoming posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Henry is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that face!!! Soooo adorable! :) Can't wait for your big reveal :)
    Btw, everyone LOVED the hamburger macaroons of yours that I put up. Hope you know that :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails